Recovering Emotionally from a Fire in Washingtonville, OH
SERVPRO of North Columbiana County can take care of your home after a fire and likely restore it to preloss condition. In addition, we will be there to support you and show you that we genuinely care throughout the entire process. A fire occurring in your home can be a traumatic event. It is life changing and altering. We are here to be a support in getting your life back on track to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Steps to Recovery
SERVPRO has partnered with The Red Cross. The Red Cross is there to support you and supply you and your family for physical needs that occur after a fire has occurred. They also provide steps to take to help you and your family recover emotionally. Here is some advice from The Red Cross,
- Try to return to as many of your personal and family routines as possible.
- Get rest and drink plenty of water.
- Limit your exposure to the sights and sounds of disaster, especially on television, the radio and in the newspapers.
- Focus on the positive.
- Recognize your own feelings.
- Reach out and accept help from others.
- Do something you enjoy. Do something as a family that you have all enjoyed in the past.
- Stay connected with your family and/or other support systems.
- Realize that, sometimes, recovery can take time.
SERVPRO of North Columbiana County specializes in fire and water - restoration and cleanup. We understand that if you have experienced a disaster, you need someone you can call on 24/7. Call us at any time, day, or night at (330) 393-9999 or visit our Website. We are always Here to Help!