A Restoration Company That Cares About Your Family
At SERVPRO we will tell you that we are a Large Loss Team in Fire and Water Restoration. We will tell you that we are experts in what we do. From continuing education, experience, and equipment, we know that we can take care of you. However, something SERVPRO of North Columbiana County does not advertise is that we ultimately do what we do, for you! If we can be the first faces you see after a fire or water disaster in your home or business, we will be there. If you have a major fire or water disaster, we make sure to show you we care by providing essentials that may have been lost from the disaster in your home. We help guide you step-by-step on what to do next and how to recover your home. We walk with you through the insurance process and make sure all your questions and needs are met.
How to Take Care of Your Family After a Disaster
After a major fire or water disaster occurs, things to think about are housing, food, and other everyday necessities. Many families have heard what to do to prepare for a disaster caused by severe weather. Typically, it is known to prepare emergency kits, and an evacuation plan. However, if you have a pet, then what? How do you help prepare your family pet for a disaster? According to CDC.gov, here a few things you can do to prepare your precious family member:
- Do your best to not leave your pets behind, they may get lost, injured – or worse.
- Contact your local emergency management office and ask if they offer accommodations for owners and their pets.
- Remember to take your pet’s emergency kit with you.
- Select a safe room, preferably an interior room with no (or few) windows.
- Remove any toxic chemicals or plants.
- Close off small areas where frightened cats could get stuck in (such as vents or beneath heavy furniture).
SERVPRO of North Columbiana County is a Large Loss Team. If your home or business experiences fire or water damage after a storm, call the experts at (330) 393-9999 or visit our Website!