Attention North Columbiana County Insurance Agents...Do You Need Continuing Education?
Calling all NE Ohio Insurance Agents…have you been to a SERVPRO Continuing Education Class? If you have not had the pleasure of attending one of our amazing CE classes, you have been missing out. Just ask other agents who have attended.
And, with you already being a licensed insurance agent, you most certainly have already had the pleasure of meeting SERVPRO’s main CE instructor, Rodd Meyer. Rodd is one of SERVPRO’s Marketing Representatives, and he has been with the company, and #TeamDobson, for more than 21 years. In addition to his colorful personality, he is certified by both Ohio and Pennsylvania to teach Continuing Education in both states. In addition, he has successfully completed SERVPRO's Facilitator Training Program (FTP). The program was developed to ensure all SERVPRO Continuing Education (CE) instructors understand CE course requirements, are subject matter specialists, and have the presentation skills needed to effectively represent the SERVPRO brand in front of an audience of clients and potential clients.
Not only has Rodd completed SERVPRO’s requirements to teach CE. He has also gone over and above to ensure he has the proper certification required by the “IICRC” as well. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Rodd is an expert in IICRC standards and best practices in water and fire restoration.
And just to add a little more education to his repertoire---Rodd completed the OSHA Outreach 10-Hour General Industry Course, where he learned to familiarize employees with OSHA standards, as well as safety and health hazards common to the workplace.
So, what does all this mean for you, the agent? Well. It proves SERVPRO is doing all we can to help you. We want our employees trained, so we can give you the best information possible to be a well-rounded and knowledgeable insurance professional.
Well now that you know you are in good hands---what are you waiting for? SERVPRO has already filled their 2021 calendar with our dates for Continuing Education classes. All we need is you. Kindly save the dates for the following days to ensure you do not miss out on amazing education, good food, and the #1 restoration company in the area.
(*SUBJECT TO CHANGE*)
- February 10, 2021, Mitigation Awareness & Response (2 hours) ANDRestorative Drying (2 hours) at the Lake Club in Youngstown, OH.
- April 20, 2021, Ethics (3 hours) AND Mitigation Awareness & Response (2 hours) at the Meadville Country Club in Meadville, PA.
- June 16, 2021, Ethics (3 hours) ANDRestoring Contaminated Buildings (2 hours) at the New Englander in New Castle, PA.
- August 24, 2021, Mitigation Awareness Response (2 hours) ANDCleaning & Restoring Smoke Damage (2 hours) at the Avalon Inn in Warren, OH.
- October 13, 2021, Ethics (3 hours) ANDMitigation Awareness Response (2 hours), venue not yet selected in New Philadelphia, OH.
- November 27, 2021 Restorative Drying (2 hours) ANDCleaning & Restoring Smoke Damage (2 hours) at the Erie Sheraton Bayfront in Erie, PA.
If you would like to sign up for any of our 2021 classes, contact Joanna Swogger at (440) 478-9121 or at jswogger@SERVPROteamdobson.com. If you would like additional information about SERVPRO of North Columbiana County, visit our website here.
If you are in need of checking the number of CE credits you currently have…visit the Ohio Department of Insurance site here. You can easily download a CE certificate showing the amount you have completed with your NPN number and license number. And as always, thank you for referring SERVPRO of North Columbiana County to your customers. We love giving back to our agents. Have a happy 2021!